CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Aside from the technical steps you may choose to activate (as described in the previous section: Cookie Types and Their Function) to limit the amount of information you share when browsing our website pages, you may additionally restrict the degree to which the personal information you submit to the Lancaster London may be re-used, in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the checkbox that will exclude the request from being included in future marketing activities by the hotel. Checking this box will over-ride any preferences that the form may have requested (for example joining the newsletter). The Lancaster London will only keep your information as long as necessary to ensure that your request is attended to.
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, and wish to revoke this consent you may change do so by writing or emailing us at email@example.com.
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think will be of interest to you.
• You may request us to provide the details of any personal information which we hold on file according to the Data Protection Act 1998.
• If you believe that any information we possess is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Lancaster London and while we do endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to visit to other websites which are not under the control of the Lancaster London. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Lancaster London takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
For more information, please contact:
The Marketing Department
The Lancaster London
London, W2 2TY
T. +44 (0) 20 7551 6000
This website and its content is copyright of The Lancaster Landmark Hotel Company Ltd. Registered in England No. 2832349. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for personal and non-commercial use only.
• You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material. For example source: lancasterlondon.com.
• You may not, except with express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
For any clarification on the terms of our copyright please write to:
Lancaster London, Lancaster Terrace, London, W12 2TY.